If you are interested in writing a post on this website, you can contact us with the proposed topic through the contact form. If you are interested in sharing your ideas about Pencils Sketches, Drawings, Art Work, How to Guide, etc. We strongly encourage you to submit a guest post. Guest posting is a great way to increase visibility to your blog or website.
If you have something concrete to talk about, we have exactly the platform for you!
How Can You Write For Us?
We’d love to publish your post if it relates to the theme of our site and resonates with our audience. We are looking for people, preferably bloggers who can write on various topics related to Pencils Sketches, Drawings, Art Work, How to Guide, etc. We want well-written guest posts for our website, boasting of impeccable English and being highly informative.
You can contact us via the contact form, and if your post gets approved, you’ll hear from us within a couple of days. In case you don’t, chances are we had to reject the submission.
Here we have listed some of the most common reasons why we might have to reject a post:
- Must require content about 750+ words long. If the post is too short (<600 words), it might not get accepted and rejected directly without notice.
- If the post doesn’t cater to the topic of our niche, or if it’s found to be too promotional in nature (if it reads like an ad), or doesn’t provide much useful information, or has a lot of grammatical errors (Check with Grammarly), or if it’s just simply hard to read – we may have to reject it.
- We do not publish posts that have been published before. We only accept unique and non-plagiarised content (Check with Plagiarism Tools like Copyscape or Plagiarism Checkers) submissions for our website.
- We have reserve rights to remove, edit links and content.
- It’s also possible that we might miss your email, in case it goes to the spam section. In this case, we’d ask you to check whether your email service provider (Gmail Yahoo, etc.) isn’t automatically sending your emails to the spam section.
- We will give one 1 Do-Follow the link in the author bio or in content.
- Make sure you have provided author bio of 100 to 200 characters, with social media links (Preferable – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
Guest posts/articles Niche
- Art Work
- How-to Guide
- Or any other related Interesting or Trending Topic
- Pencilssketches.org holds the authority to approve and reject your content without citing any reason.
- We will only publish your post after quality check done by our editorial team.
- Our Guest Blogs are All Rights Reserved* Do not republish any content of PencilsSketches.org without our permission.
Feel free to Contact Us if you have any doubt.
* Others cannot copy, distribute, or perform your work without our permission or give a ref to the blog article (or as permitted by fair use).
How to Submit?
Simply submit your post by following all the above guidelines
Before you submit your blog content, make sure:
- That the topic you write on should not have been published on our blog before. Explore our blog before you start writing.
- That link-building should not be your purpose of submitting the article.