For many people, pencil drawing is either a talent, a skill, a hobby, or a life passion. For others, it is something beautiful to see. A lot of new people are getting started with a pencil drawing. For them here I am going to share 5 major tips of pencils drawing with you, I am also going to give you tips and trades to overcome problems so that you can start pencils drawing and have more fun with your drawing.
5 Pencils Drawings Basics You Should Know
1. Overcome Your Fear: It is very easy to understand that when it comes to starting with a pencil, many people easily overcome fear, mainly because the end products often do not pan out as they do. They intend to start. Some will try to pass it off as something else, some may add more detail to completely change the subject, while others will just put the pencil down forever, telling yourself “I will be a failure and I will draw or Cannot do.” These examples are all bad excuses or ways to deal with your problems. The best way to overcome fear simply to do the practice.
2. Practice, practice, practice: Notice I repeat this three times, it is because it is the key to any success. As the old saying goes, practice makes you perfect, the same thing applies in learning pencil drawings, broadly your first time is not going to be perfect, but you need to try and try again, you are all loose, It may take some time to do this, but think about what you achieve with practice, experience, skills, better results and all the best with confidence. Think about it, if you have confidence then you don’t need to be afraid and if you don’t have that fear then drawing is easier for you.
3. Start with Easy Objects: Well this may come as a slap in the face to some of you, but you don’t want to get started on stuff that is too technical like drawing landscapes or portraits or Stuff like that. I know that it can always be tempting to draw a human face or a picture of your dog or your horse or one of those things, but if you can’t draw a straight line or a perfect circle, you just jump in front of yourself. So start easy, practice drawing a line, try to do it in a straight draw instead of squabbling, it will also help your confidence once completed. Then you might want to try the drawing circle, then draw the object using it directly. Lines like a square or a box and then spherical objects like fruit. Try out different stuff, but the key is simple.
The one other and important thing you need to consider is choosing the right tools for your work. It’s obvious that you want to give your drawing a fine touch and to do that; you will require the right tools. For an instance, if you think of choosing the best drawing pencils, go for Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. Prismacolor’s colored pencils are one of the best-selling drawing pencils, perfect from simple sketches to complex designs. You definitely want to check these out!
4. Learn to apply to shade: Whether your approach to pencil drawing is simple or realistic, it is very important to apply proper shading to give the right look and feel to your drawing. When you want to apply shading to your drawing, you can first consider that the light falls on the object that is in your drawing and then understands how this can cause the shadow to fall so your shading area should be applied. This may sound a bit technical now if you are a beginner artist but just don’t worry about some practice and it will start coming naturally soon.
5. Have fun: This is the simplest but most important point in this lesson. Why is it so important? Well even when I was in school I used to think that when going out into the world to find a job or start a career or whatever it is that is happening for the rest of my life. It is important that I do something I will enjoy doing this. This also applies to the pencil drawing lesson or you are doing it as a job, a hobby, to pass the time or whatever you choose to do it, you have to enjoy doing else You will not get good results. Do not feel stressed or it is work or just plain boring. A good way to remove that negativity is to stop drawing and try to do something that you find fun. Watch TV, take a walk, listen to your favorite music, anything that you like, the idea is to give it time, get back when your feeling is more comfortable and just think of it as fun rather than work, the experiment is creative. Try to create different approaches to the same project and just have fun with your pencil drawing.
Now that you have started making your pencil drawing simpler, easy, and comfortable and fun, you have achieved these five key points, go ahead and try them out. Overcome your fears and self-confidence, practice to become perfect, start easy and develop more technical stuff, use shading to make your drawing look more realistic and have fun doing it.
Always remember, drawing is fun!